Nuffnang

Pages

Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Working like monkey donkey

Hello readers :)
I am back with the topic of working
Before that, let me ask you guys
Is working as easy as A, B, C?
Well, some of you might say yes and some might not
For me, its a big NO
I found working isn't the same as the life in college
Totally different, things hardly can take for granted
For instance, when you forget to bring assignment during the due date
No big deal as solution like driving back to home and get it as well as the existence of pen drive do really helps especially we need to reprint the whole assignment
However, work document cant be easily left without preparing or bringing it to work
When crucial meeting is being held or meeting up with the vital client
Working equals to responsibility everyone should have
No matter how tough the work is
We must do our very best to achieve the target
Hence, I leave pictures do the caption








Scrumptious beard papa's cream puff from Py
Thanks a bunch PY sis
Kindest person among all :)




Ps:  Sincerely sorry for the ugly-fugly pictures of me , non-edited ;)



Who cares how I look, I might be the ugly one
But inner beauty is what I supposed people judged
Not all of them but I believe these people do exist
I still love the way I look, now and forever!
Boo me and shoo! Stay for support .Thanks!
We wont know what the future bring, but hapiness is all I need now





0 comments:

Post a Comment