Nuffnang

Pages

Friday, October 15, 2010

This outing do spare me loads memories

Hello all, Im here once again
Bringing back past 2 week memories with me
I freshly remember the date and time
 It was 6Oct10 on Wednesday
There are four of us heading to Kuchai Lama
The purpose is to celebrate Hue's birthday
Hope you happy cute dearie
We are actually craving for Societea cafe
But too bad, the shop was closed on that day
We did not lose out by trying the other available cafe there
Hence, one suggested Taiwan Walker
Which is on the other side of building
Oh yea, I forget to mentioned
Huey Miin was the driver on that day
No doubt, she is really cool in driving :P


We found the place is hell chilling as we walked in
As we walk, we spotted a relaxing space on th upper step
We thought 'there is where we gonna sit'
But the waitress wouldnt allowed us to have the table
Stupid ass fella! IHY!
Nevermind, its ok to have the normal space
Hehe
We sat at the middle and here we go
Food ordering moment, haha :)
It is fun to have you bunch of girls always
Even I dont speak mandarin to your
But still we can communicate, I know its hard for your
But I am just so shy to speak it out >.<
Sorry girls
So glad to have you all in college <3


Momentous pieces of memories
Scroll to the end for more pictures
























I wouldnt survive till now in my college and studies life without you girls with me
Thanks for being a friend of mine, appreciate it alot from the bottom of my heart
Friends forever will always be
Our friendship might not be as strong as our bff one
It is because our friendship is just only at the beginning stage
Looking forward for more outing with u all
With love always <3, Malar






0 comments:

Post a Comment