Nuffnang

Pages

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

All the way stress

Arghhhhh
I am stress because of final is around the corner
Very soon like tommorow.LMAO!
I am so not prepared just because Im nervous
And Im lucky enough to go through my first day pms today
Sigh, how am I going to survive for 3 hours exam tommorow
Because my body is lazing right now and the pain causes so much hurt ;(
Well friends, just wish me luck and pray I wont be lazy in the exam hall tommorow
Halle-luyah~


Exam period (Oct)

1) Current Issue in Marketing  20th Oct

2) Employee Development  21st Oct

3) Managing People  26th Oct

-1 marketing subject and 2 human resource subject-
(Current update: Left 0 subject . 3 down, none more to go)
HOORAY =)





You dont desreve to be treated good
Im sorry if I am mean
But I learn it from you
If making people sad and hurt makes you happy, then go ahead
Don ever think about karma and sin
Or else you wont be enjoying now
Wish you the very best in your life
-Sweetest draft for you-




0 comments:

Post a Comment