Nuffnang

Pages

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I can breathe now

Suprise with my title?
Don't get suprised peeps
I am not sick, just barely breathing fresh air
My headache gone solely after the unwelcome exam
Yeah, exam done and assignments are coming up
Need to catch up fast as 3months more we all will meet again in exam hall
Damn stress, pimple popping out everywhere, head-spinning non stop, dead eyes
So-not-called-life
I can't demand for more because this is what life is
Dont complain but to work harder and way smarter
:)
End with a night greeting to everyone









I heart her, my only noona:)
The person I spill all my dirty little secrets, gossip X.O.X.O and count-less problem
We'll be noona-dong seng forever, be there when we need each others  <3
당신을 사랑

I cant help but to keep falling in 
Anyoung, gonna update soon, stay tune!



 



0 comments:

Post a Comment