Nuffnang

Pages

Friday, August 27, 2010

Wednesday hit the city

As mentioned above, it took place on Wednesday, which was yesterday
My mum, sis and me went out to MV for some purposes
And sis dropped by college on the way regarding co-op
This outing is meaningful to me, every single time it is
Each time our action full with laughter and joy
Her smile, his smile and my smile carved upon our face
How do we spend our days together as family is part of the life
I will never forget any of these day
Because I will remember, took and keep the pictures as well as scribble down every little thing
Simply because I am someone that love to look back at my memories
Pictures, letters, notes, diaries entry and written stories things that I personally own

These are some pictures we afford to snap during lunch
All we could think first is to eat eat and eat only xp

♥♥













 



One of the reason I like to blog
Is because it would draw the memory inside me
I can read back what happened previously anytime I want c;
Footprints in the sand



0 comments:

Post a Comment