Nuffnang

Pages

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Scream of hapiness c;

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayy!
I just completed my finals for this semester
I wanted to scream but I cant
Simply because Im in the library..Opps!
I will be hanging out in the library until 5.30pm
Gotta wait for sis finish her exam
Good luck sis c; (Hope u're reading my post)
Both of our exam ended today (Happy,sad)
Planning ahead of what to do during break?
Perhaps working or being silly at home ;p

In the same post,I gonna post about my BFF birthday
Hurmm, I wasn't with her during her big day
I was busy studying for exam! Wtf!
Really I don't own much time theseday
Idkw~
Maybe because Im doing last minute work
Heheh

But I do bought her birthday present
I know it doesnt cost much, nothing special compare to other thing
And maybeshedoesn'tlikeiteither :(
Hey, I thought of buying just her favourite stuff
Iamnotwrong but do correct me if im wrong








By right, it is just an ordinary bag and pink ribbon hairband
Hope you like it c;

0 comments:

Post a Comment