Nuffnang

Pages

Monday, August 23, 2010

Meaningful present from bestie c;

Hehehx
I like to laugh out of no way theseday
But there are time something really makes me happy
One of the circumstance was yesterday birthday given by lifetime bestie
She is my only one best friend
Her existence and support lead part of my life pathway
I continue my post with the picture of gifts



The infront look of the greetings card
My lovely cherry shape and sticker..spot it!





Back view of the card. Contained short messages from her, thank you so much.
The one on the right include my fav story books
and lovely mini diary c;
The two tier cake drawing looks perfect <3






 

                                                                                



The 3 story books written by
 P.S I Love You author. Sweet isn't it?





The mini diary of mine.
Claimed to be my first word scribble in order to become a
well-known journalist in the future.
Well, it is my dream yet to come true ;D

                               


The wonderful card. Story books. Mini Diary




Once again I will said 'Thank you
so much dearest Moon for this meaninful gifts'
I am really happy. I am glad that I given a chance to
know you throughout this 8years +. Always bear in mind,
we will be there for each other no matter what happens.
 I love you <3






Since I'm free before having dinner outside
I think I'll manage another post regarding part of my birthday
It was on my birthday, me, moon and other friends went clubbing ;p
I know I may not look like one
But I guess I'm loving the environment every now and then
Am I addicted? No idea
Here's the flow of pictures
The photos isn't pretty nice after all
Continue to press down for viewing
Thank you <3
























Thats all from me c;
See ya all for next update
Have a nice day all *-*

0 comments:

Post a Comment