Nuffnang

Pages

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Long awaiting 21st birthday

So yea, today (14 August 10)  happened to be my birthday
Happy 21st birthday to myself <3
Nothing similar to most of my previous birthday
The only reason is because
 I am officially turning into 21 years old today
Love the teen age or hate the mature age?
I would answer both
I dont know why, the both simply confused my mind
Ignore the silly questions and back to the main topic
Birthday as usual, there won't be any party celebration
Because for me, family and friends are most important people to be with during my b'day
Wishes will do, presents are aside (no)


This is just a short post for today
Due to the lackness of idea for today blog topic
Or maybe now is just the begining of my b'day, so I dont know how it's like for the rest of plan
I will update soon once I have the rest stories to share
Friends and people who wish me for my birthday, thanks a bunch peeps
Your wishes is part of my birthday, I really meant it
I end this post with loads of love, hugs and kissess to my precious yet countless one in my life
Yes it simply means everyone

Birthday blast will be on for today night
And since Im sleepy now, I will be only posting up relevant picture tommorow
Allow me to sleep peeps
Night everyone <3






                                                 Not just a year older, but a year better
                                                 Here's to another year of experience    
                           May today be filled with sunshine and smiles, laughter and love
                                      Happy Birthday and many happy returns of the day











This aint my birthday cake, credited from website as an illustration





0 comments:

Post a Comment