Nuffnang

Pages

Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Making my way up

Hello everyone
Been away for weeks
Any changes?
Nope, I'm still a loner
I have been in upset mood ever since the world doesn't recognize me anymore
The people around me do not understand the only me
I do not know what this world means to me now
I couldn't speak to anyone I know
Everyone seems like a stranger to me
They look at me differently, way too different now
I lost my way, strength and life, every second I feel like tearing apart 
I am sad, why they are not noticing?
It has been too obvious we are moving apart now
The world doesn't seem so green to me anymore, life out of rainbow patch
I just don't know why, I feel unhappy
I may look strong outside but I am not as strong as what people think
My heart hurts, my ears hurt, I might just fall down at once
But a smile on my face is a must to cover my sadness
It just another crap to speak out






Maybe the world is not lying to me
This is life, this is reality
Whenever you need me, I will be there
What happen when I need you, You won't be there
It makes me hate people so much, dramatic one to be exact
Whatever, I live on my own life
Fucked-up if you hate me     

0 comments:

Post a Comment