Nuffnang

Pages

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Exhausted on the existing day


Just another ordinary day at campus
What so good to be in campus studying for late classes
Nothing good to be boost off
I been lacking of sleep during the beginning of the semster
   ?Wonder why
Of course it is not because of hardworking and study stuff
I'd been waking up very early these day
 I want to sleep more more and just more than weekends
I dont think I own a choice
My eyebag is going to pop out soon like panda :p
This is just another minor piece of mine life
 There will be more coming up next, I know
Never ending pathetic life


What goes on, just let it be
Hang on for the bad day and move on to another wonderful day ahead
It is always simple to said than done


Another typing session just from college library while waiting for prince class to end
Hope the other day arrived in few minutes time from now:(








0 comments:

Post a Comment