Nuffnang

Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2011

I don't really care anymore, go away !

I was reluctant when you spill out the statement
How could you tell me that
And I personally think you don't have the right to tell me that
You should remind yourself what to dos and donts
If you are just next to me now, i will punch you for real
I dont really want to know all that
After years gone by, i think i changed
Not for the sake of you but for my ownself and my loved ones
You think you are perfect enough?
Stand infront of the big mirror and you could tell your weak side
You wouldn't know how glad am I now for putting you off from my life
Or else I will be regreting now
Just live the way you use to be pathetic people
I just sit here and see how far you can go with your life and perceptions 

Sent from my iPhone 

0 comments:

Post a Comment