Nuffnang

Pages

Monday, April 25, 2011

It's over and done


Exam overrr!!
Finally, I owned  my 1 week sem break starting from today
It's a good thing as I am away from notes and books
Past few weeks been crazy writing and memorizing over the notes
Like every minute holding the notes (Nerdy herh?)
I am not, I guess I hate the feeling of failing seriously
But I ain't doing my best for this sem finals
Pheww..I am so so dead 
What am I gonna do with the grades? 
Anyway, it is holiday for me now
No point thinking till the result out
Happy Holiday college mates :)



I wanna work but I lazy to find one 
1 week work is hard to find now
Help me? 
Till the next day, I shall update about myself
Take care guys, 


Before I leave, this is one love piece of senti-mental song
One of my current favourite song 








What is past and done
Leave it and move on
This is life, we cant complain much
I dont' have the feeling for longing to long
I dont' wanna wait any longer 
I guess it's the time to say goodbye again!
I'm not sure I can make it this time round,  pray hard I can
    






0 comments:

Post a Comment