Nuffnang

Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Dream will never come true

It is true that dreams are hardly come true?  
In my opinion
Very rare or I should say once in a blue moon
Perhaps never!
Maybe we should stop dreaming and live on
Human do realize reality is any better than fantasy thinking
One of my dream just crash and burn yesterday
I feel very very sad
Why when I always have the hope, it will disappear the other day
:((


I like this quote so much from Tupac Shakur

-“Reality is wrong. Dreams are for real"-


I really like this scene from No Strings Attached movie

'Ashton Kutcher is so so so caring'. So so swweeet. I make you a period mix :P
I wish I have caring one too. Every girl dream guy :)




No point for regretting
No point for hoping
The fate is justified
Don't look back, keep going.






 


0 comments:

Post a Comment