Nuffnang

Pages

Saturday, February 12, 2011

CNY`11 Dayout

Gong Hei Fatt Choi
(Ang Bao Na Lai)
I know its too late to wish my dear friends here
But who cares? Its only Chor-8 today =p
So hows everyone CNY celebration?
I hope everyone have fun during lunar year
I had an awesome time  :)
Like usual, vegetarian on the first day like every year
Scrumptious serving from my aunt, never get boring ;D
Well, I didnt took much photos of food, relatives or outift for that day
Just a simple picture will do
Oh yea head to LM for movie after receiving ang bao from aunties and uncles
A simple reunion among us is more than everything in this world
The value is priceless and money cant buy happiness I shall speak
Looking how happily they gather and chat makes me feel satisfy and excited
Meeting cousins I seldom meet is beyond my expectation, I'm over-joyed actually
There is when I wish every day is a chinese new year season
Then everybody will be happy without worries
Once again, happy chinese new year everybody







 Siblings @ LiveLikeHowWeAreBefore <3






I know my limit, I'm very sure about this
Do not worry
I strongly agree prevention is better than cure
Prevention is better than getting hurt
Live it to faith, GBU!  




0 comments:

Post a Comment